bringing this back because feels. there are no friends like mmo friends.
This is one of my favorite drawings that I’ve gotten. ♥ Miss our times in RO. :’c
My webcam kinda ruins the actual tone, it looks less orange irl.
I made a side blog, for things not related to my drawings. That way I won’t spam the people that actually follow me for my art. c:
http://byolith.tumblr.com is the link.
Calligraphy homework for skewl.
- (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ～『✧~*ABOUT YOU*~✧』
- 1. Are you more feminine or masculine? Both, but more feminine.
- 2. Are you tall or short? Short!
- 3. What’s your favorite color? Coral.
- 4. What do you love about yourself? My punctuality.
- 5. What’s your greatest flaw? Impatience.
- 6. Do you see yourself differently than other people describe you? Yes.
- 7. What are you really, really good at? Drawing (or so I like to think).
- 8. What’s something you’re bad at, but love? Singing.
- 9. What’s something people have tried to force you to do? I don't think I've ever been forced to do anything since I have a pretty strong personality.
- 10. How do you spend your free time? Drawing, Friends, Video Games.
- 11. Describe the way you dress in one sentence. Leggings with huge hoodies/sweaters.
- 12. Have you ever gotten your nails professionally painted? Yes.
- 13. What is the most insulting thing anyone has said to you? Oh there are so many.
- 14. Favorite game? Sims.
- 15. What color is your hair? Caramel.
- 16. Do you believe in god? No.
- 17. Is men’s rights a thing? Surely.
- 18. Does love really exist? Of course.
- 19. Can science explain everything, eventually? No.
- 20. Are we raised into what we love, or do we come to love it based on how we were raised? It's 2 a.m., what..?
- 21. How do you feel about the school system? Very poorly organized.
- 22. Do you believe in fate/destiny? No.
- 23. What is art? Any sort of creativity.
- 24. Do we define ourselves, or does our past? We define ourselves.
- 25. What happens after we die? I'm not dead yet, hard to tell.
- 26. Do humans matter--tiny specs on a floating piece of rock in a solar system in a galaxy in an infinite universe? From the perspective of the universe - definitely not.
- 28. Is there good in everyone? No.
- 29. Does apathy really exist? Yes it does.
- 29. Is human life only valuable because our society makes it? No.
- (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ～『✧~*LOVEY-DOVEY PREFERENCE STUFF*~✧』
- 31. What gender do you prefer? Men.
- 32. What’s the first thing you notice about someone? The eyes.
- 33. Could you love someone you found ugly? Sexually not, as a friend yes.
- 34. Favorite hair color? Dark brown.
- 35. Favorite eye color? Blue/Grey.
- 36. Ideal height? Doesn't matter since I'm so short.
- 37. Describe, personality-wise, what your ideal boy/girlfriend would be like? Smart, funny and ambitious.
- 38. Describe, appearance-wise, what your ideal boy/girlfriend would be like? Check 34-36.
- 39. What do you look for--brains or looks? Both.
- 40. Could you fall in love online? I just recently did.
- 41. How much of an age cap can you handle? -3/+5
- 42. How would you introduce yourself on a blind date? I would never go on a blind date.
- 43. Could you forgive a cheater? No.
- 44. Is lying about something serious as bad as cheating? Yes.
- 45. Right now, you could call the person you like/love (if you aren’t dating/engaged/married already), or show up at their front door, and just confess or kiss them or whatever. What’s stopping you? It's 2 a.m. and I'm already on Skype with him.